Nuffnang

Monday, September 26, 2011

Reason of Like

The things we do in everyday come with purposes,
When you have an Idea, you will have the Desire to fulfil it,
Set a goal to accomplish it,
So I think as for Love.

Like you
Just merely because the way you are.

Even I not sure about the uncertain right now,
But I'll uphold with my faith,
Because I know what'am I doing right now,
Is not a crush feeling because of the loneliness,
Or finding a person replacing the empty void,
Cuz you are the unique person.

From my point of view,
Being like someone is a gift for us,
Even that person can't be with you;
Cuz Love isn't bagging or trading,
It come through the feeling from both side,
And I do enjoy the feeling of like you.

If life being given a chance,
I do really hope can be the one to care you.

However,when you meet with another better person or someone you like,
I choose wishing you all the way,
Hope you'll be a happy and lovely girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment